Job Title: Consultant
Location: A lovely big barn in Sherborne St John, near Basingstoke
We’re not sure how to put this, but we’re kind of special. We are a highly specialised recruitment and headhunting firm working with mid to Director level people in the digital marketing space. Digital and internet marketing continues to be an exciting and high growth area of the economy, where entrepreneurial spirit, creative flair and unconventional thinking are the order of the day.
We do digital and we are passionate about the people behind it. We deliver results. We form relationships. We place the best digital talent in the sexiest digital jobs. We compete to win, and we expect the same from our people.
We have a network of clients, which extends across top brand names as well as new and emerging online start-ups. We are expanding rapidly and are therefore on the lookout for people with the skills, drive and seize-the-day spirit that makes Beringer Tame a great place to work and learn.
So we’re here to make you an offer you can’t refuse. We’re looking for a Consultant to join our team of exceptional people to learn, absorb and develop into one of the finest consultants around.
Hold on tight, this is not a walk in the park. We will provide an amazing place to work, a very competitive salary and bonus structure, numerous company events and great benefits. In return we expect you to work hard, be resilient, creative and positive.
Here’s what you’re going to need;
- Ideally, we are looking for a graduate with 4-5 years experience working in a professional environment, but not necessarily recruitment.
- You need to be driven and hungry, with a proven history of success.
- A fantastic ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent client/stakeholder management skills – you need to be really good with people and not afraid to pick up that phone!
- You need to be motivated to achieve results and push yourself to do your best every single day **coasters need not apply
- An interest in all things digital
- You need to be an awe inspiring team player
- Excellent PC skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Pages – experience working on a Mac would be highly beneficial
- A sense of humour
So if you think you’d like to come and work with us, go ahead and make our day. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The small print: This is a full time permanent role based in Sherborne St. John and will be paying OTE £40-70k.